Sealy Advantage Gel 2000 Divan
Sealy Advantage Gel 2000 Divan
- Sealy Hybrid 2000 Spring System
- 4cm Geltex comfort layer
- Luxurious 7 Zone comfort layer
- Features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel
- Mattress Depth: 31cm
- Comfort Level: Medium
Hybrid Spring System
660 Patented Sealy Posturetech Core Support springs, combined with 1400 Mini Pocket Springs for responsive and sumptuous comfort, body support where you need it the most.
Includes a 7 zone soft foam comfort layer, offering exceptional comfort and aiding a restful night's sleep
GELTEX© is an innovative combination of an extremely elastic gel and air-permeable foam. Under the brand name GELTEX©, this new material brings previously unknown sleeping comfort to everyone who truly appreciates the value of healthy sleep.
Incorporates Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel
Reacts to temperature and moisture to keep you cool and dry throughout the night.
Sealy Purotex is endorsed by Allergy UK
A natural solution to eliminating house dust mites and eliminating allergens from the sleeping environment.
Flexible storage with 2 big drawers, with a capacity of 14kg spread evenly and 2 continental half drawers, ideal if you have bedside cabinets or drawers with a capacity of 7kg spread evenly.
Price includes a 2 man delivery to a room of choice, set up and disposal of your old bed if required.
- Standard Delivery (from 28 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 28 days using this delivery option.
- For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
- Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
- For more information please view our
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.