Sealy Grasmere Divan
Sealy Grasmere Divan
- Individually Pocketed Springs
- Hand Tufted
- Single Sided
- Mattress Depth: 27cm
- Comfort Rating: Firm
Pocket Spring System
The Pocket spring system has a barrel shaped pre-tensioned construction to allow for individual spring compression. The springs compress in their individual pockets in order to give greater resilience. Each spring has individual freedom of movement, therefore each pocket conforms to the shape of your body. The springs are individually fabric encased and nested to give 100% coverage across the mattress to provide better support and help eliminate noise.
Zonal Support System
Provides greater ‘push back’ support to areas of the body where weight is concentrated (such as the lumbar region).
The Bugshield fibres in the beds and mattresses contain a new, special form of biocide, which is guaranteed skin-safe and kills bed bugs whilst creating an inhospitable environment to prevent further infestations. Bugshield offers a 100% bed bug mortality rate with 90% killed off within a period of 24 hours.In addition to bed bugs; Bugshield also kills off house dust mites.
House dust mites are a key trigger for asthma, hay fever and eczema as well as many other allergic reactions in around 20% of the UK population.House dust mites thrive in the indoor environment, especially in bedrooms, and are present all year round causing constant allergic reactions. Thus the eradication of dust mites in beds is extremely beneficial to anyone who suffers from allergy symptoms.
* Headboards are NOT available for Hospitality use. All imaging is for display purposes only
Zip and Link measurements: 90cm x 200cm (3ft x 6ft 6in) Please be aware you will receive two mattresses with your order
- Standard Delivery (from 28 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 28 days using this delivery option.
- For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
- Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
- For more information please view our
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.