Sealy Keswick Firm Contract Mattress
Sealy Keswick Firm Contract Mattress
- Fully framed Posturetech spring systems
- Edge-guard for enhanced edge-to-edge support
- Hand Tufted with luxurious damask fabric
- Complies with BS7177: 2008 source 5 medium hazard
- Comfort Level: Firm
- Mattress Height: 26cm
The PostureTech spring system
The PostureTech spring system provides even weight distribution from the heaviest parts of the body. The spring provides a softer feel, which gradually gets firmer as pressure increases, without sacrificing comfort. The whole spring unit is twice tempered to set the springs and make them stronger smaller diameter allows more springs per mattress than conventional beds and increases the comfort life.
High density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs which prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a firmer sleeping area. Edge Guard gives edge to edge enabling the sleeper to sleep right up to the edge of the mattress.
Orthopaedic fillings for firm back support, tufted for long lasting support & durability
The Bugshield fibres in the beds and mattresses contain a new, special form of biocide, which is guaranteed skin-safe and kills bed bugs whilst creating an inhospitable environment to prevent further infestations. Bugshield offers a 100% bed bug mortality rate with 90% killed off within a period of 24 hours. In addition to bed bugs, Bugshield also kills off house dust mites. House dust mites are a key trigger for asthma, hay fever and eczema as well as many other allergic reactions in around 20% of the UK population. House dust mites thrive in the indoor environment, especially in bedrooms, and are present all year round causing constant allergic reactions, thus the eradication of dust mites in beds is extremely beneficial to anyone who suffers from allergy symptoms.
5 Year Warranty
In the unlikely event of a defect in material or workmanship within the guarantee period Sealy will arrange to repair or replace the item free of charge.
Mattress - 62% Viscose 38% Cotton / Base 100% polyester / Quilted Base 62% Viscose 38% Cotton
Zip and Link measurements: 90cm x 200cm (3ft x 6ft 6in) Please be aware you will receive two mattresses with your order
|Support System||PostureTech Core|
- Standard Delivery (from 28 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 28 days using this delivery option.
- For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
- Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
- For more information please view our
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.