We’re living in strange times. Coronavirus is affecting all of our lives, and lots of changes are going to have to be made to help us cope. We know we’re all in this together.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused by the changes we make, but our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and partners.
Please see the changes we've made below:
- Suspended production across our factories for at least 3 weeks.
- Up until Thursday 26th March we will be fulfilling deliveries on beds and mattresses. From Friday 27th March we will not be able to fulfil any deliveries.
- For the remaining deliveries we’re able to fulfill, our delivery drivers will be following stringent hygiene measures, including washing hands and using sanitizer before, during and after every delivery.
Can I still order online?
We’re afraid we aren’t taking any further bed or mattress orders online to help safeguard our customers, colleagues and partners.
I’m waiting for a delivery of a bed or mattress. Will my order arrive?
From the 27th March, we won’t be able to fulfil any further deliveries for beds and mattresses. Please see more information about deliveries over the next few days below:
- Deliveries due for Wednesday 25th March will go ahead as normal.
- Deliveries due for Thursday 26th March will go ahead as normal.
- Deliveries due for Friday 27th March and onwards will not be fulfilled and we will contact you over the coming days if you are affected.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of these changes. Our main priority remains the safety of our customers, colleagues and partners, which is why we’ve taken these measures.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
How will a bed or mattress be delivered?
For the remaining deliveries that we’re able to fulfill, our delivery service is as follows:
We operate a two-man delivery service, who will still deliver a bed or mattress to the room of your choice, assist with assembly and removing any packaging.
In light of COVID-19, this service will be conducted while respecting new, more stringent hygiene processes to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
I need to make a return. Can I still do this?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to process returns for at least the next 3 weeks.
We’d like to thank you for your patience and assistance during these difficult times.
The Sealy Team
Our contact centre is closed until further notice. You can still contact us by email during this time but there may be delays in responding. We will endeavour to get back in touch as soon as possible.